QUIK PAWN ENTER TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES
The Quik Pawn Enter to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by EFS, Inc. d/b/a Quik Pawn Shop (“Sponsor”). Sponsor and its affiliates, including Triton Management Group, TRI, Inc. d/b/a Always Money, TMS Group, Inc. d/b/a Always Money, and any other companies or agencies associated with the Sweepstakes (such as advertising, promotion, Sweepstakes providers, fulfillment or judging agencies), together, hereinafter will be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities.”
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s (“you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of the Sweepstakes Entities, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Limit of one Sweepstakes entry per person, per day.
- Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends on August 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (the “Sweepstakes End Date”). The period from the Sweepstakes Start Date through the Sweepstakes End Date is known as the “Sweepstakes Period.”
- Who Can Enter: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Alabama only. NOTE: Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees of Sweepstakes Entities and the immediate family members (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings, and spouse) of those employees are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win Sweepstakes prizes. Any other persons with whom such employees are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win Sweepstakes prizes.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through the following methods:
- Entering by mail. Entrant may mail in a piece of paper on which they have handwritten the following information:
(1) Entrant’s First and Last Name
(2) Mailing Address
(3) Telephone Number
(4) Email Address
Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. The paper must be mailed in an envelope along with the proper postage to: EFS, Inc. d/b/a Quik Pawn Shop, Attn: Sweepstakes, PO Box 241525. Montgomery, AL 36124-1525. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and legible. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2021 and received by September 7, 2021. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Visiting a participating Quik Pawn Shop location and entering into a purchase or pawn transaction. Any eligible person who completes a purchase or pawn transaction at a participating Quik Pawn Shop location during the Sweepstakes Period will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes.
Participating Quik Pawn Shop locations:
- 4204 Norman Bridge Road, Montgomery, Alabama 36105
- 855 Maxwell Boulevard, Montgomery, Alabama 36104
- 201 North Burbank Drive, Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- 2591 Madison Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36107
- 1361 North Ripley Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104
- 1150 Ann Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36107
- Prize Details: A total of three potential prize winners will be randomly chosen. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries to determine three potential prize winners after the Sweepstakes End Date. The three prizes will be as follows:
- Grand Prize: Pre-owned 2017 Chevrolet Cruz valued at approximately $12,770.
- Second Prize: $1500 Shell® Gas Gift Card.
- Third Prize: $175 Oil Change Gift Card.
Any and all taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize, which are not specified herein as being awarded to the entrant, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from the participating locations, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, souvenirs, other personal expenses and hotel charges incurred entering the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize won through the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
No substitutions are allowed, except that Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if for any reason any of the prizes become unavailable. A prize may not be returned for cash value or store credit at any Sponsor or affiliate store location and no warranty is included. Grand prize is a pre-owned vehicle with a rebuilt, salvage title.
The value of the prize won by an entrant may be reported by the Sweepstakes Entities to any taxing authority, including the Internal Revenue Service, as income.
The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Shell International Limited.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The three prize winners will be randomly selected on or about September 10, 2021 from all currently eligible entries. The potential prize winners will be immediately notified through the email or address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. The potential prize winners must pick up the prizes from a participating location at a reasonable time and date designated by Sponsor. If Sponsor is unable to contact a potential prize winner because of an invalid email or address, or a prize is not picked up by the potential prize winner, then the prize shall be forfeited by that potential prize winner.
- Awarding of Prize: An entrant may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The entrant is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The entrant may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity or Media Release. Such documents must be signed and returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If any potential winner fails to sign and return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then that entrant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules the prize will be forfeited.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries in the Sweepstakes at the time of the random drawing.
- Privacy: Sweepstakes Entities will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Sweepstakes and for purposes of market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- when you give permission to do so;
- when in good faith one of the Sweepstakes Entities believes the law requires it;
- under limited circumstances specifically described to you when the information is collected; or
- to contractors for data processing purposes, or to professional advisors, provided that such contractors or professional advisors are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant the Sweepstakes Entities permission to send Sweepstakes updates and winner notification, specials, promotions and/or newsletters to you.
- Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Entities to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Disqualification: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities: (1) using any method that artificially increases the odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act that the Sweepstakes Entities determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
- Winners List/Official Rules: Sponsor will provide the names of the winners and a copy of these Official Rules if you request them by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your written request to EFS, Inc. d/b/a Quik Pawn Shop, Attn: Sweepstakes, PO Box 241525, Montgomery, AL 36124-1525. Requests must be received by November 1, 2021.
- General Terms and Conditions: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations; provided, however, that the Sweepstakes is not subject to the laws of any jurisdiction outside the United States. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Sweepstakes at any time, by posting a notice online at quikpawnshop.com. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the Sweepstakes End Date, Sponsor will determine the winners from all eligible entrants as of the termination date. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”), from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any personal injury, death, or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, illegible entry forms; (2) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point; (3) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Sweepstakes; (4) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (5) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; or (6) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by: (a) these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (b) the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but expressly excluding claimant’s attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Sweepstakes materials. The headings are for convenience only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Sponsor: EFS, Inc. d/b/a Quik Pawn Shop, PO Box 241525. Montgomery, AL 36124-1525.