Auto Installment Loans
Borrow $2,100 to $10,000 with an auto installment loan in Alabama at Quik Pawn Shop. Similar to that of a title loan, the maximum loan amount you can borrow is determined by the value of your vehicle, your ability to repay, and your credit history. The main difference to a title loan is that with our auto installment loans, you pay us back based on a monthly payment schedule from 12 to 36 months.
We offer competitive rates! See details on the auto installment loan requirements below.
How Auto Installment Loans work?
- Complete a short application and use your vehicle’s title as collateral in exchange for a loan.
- You keep your car and walk out with the money you need the same day.
- Pay according to your payment schedule, and when you make your final payment, you’ll receive your title back.
Items to bring with you:
- Your vehicle and its lien-free title; the vehicle can be a car, truck, boat, motorcycle or RV.
- Proof of income (most recent paycheck stub).
- Proof of residence such as one of the following: utility bill, rent receipt or car registration.
- SSN verification.
- A valid government-issued photo ID.