How We Inspect Jewelry
Looking to buy, pawn, or sell your fine jewelry, but want to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck? At Quik Pawn we make sure the items we accept all pass our special jewelry inspection and evaluation process – that’s how we are able to pay you top dollar!
Here’s how it works:
- Bring in your items for a quick jewelry evaluation.
- One of our pawn brokers will determine the value by performing a few quick tests.
- We will make an offer based on the current market value for the item.
- We accept diamonds and precious gemstone jewelry including gold/white gold watches, earrings, necklaces, and rings for both men and women to name a few.
- We also accept silver (including silver flatware), platinum, coins, damaged or broken gold, collectables, keepsakes, and other fine jewelry, etc.
Visit a Quik Pawn Shop near you whenever you need some quick cash or if you’re ever looking to score great bargains on items. You never know what you may find, so hurry in today!